1. Purpose of Data Collection
In order to improve our products and services and to further understand the needs of our customers, we may ask you to provide us with your personal data, contact details and other relevant information. If your personal data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide our services to you.
We collect personal data from our website visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal data may include first name, last name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email, and any other information provided by you. The personal data collected will be used only for the purposes specified at the relevant web page at the time when we invite you to provide your personal data for promotion of our products and services, and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
- internal research and analysis;
- daily customer services;
- customer complaints and enquiries’ handling;
- invitation to customers for participating in promotional campaigns, market research and surveys or other marketing activities;
- offers and promotions of our products and services;
- any other purpose(s) directly related to the above matters.
2. Use of Personal Data
We shall keep all personal data of our customers confidential and we will not sell any of such data to any other third party(ies), but we may provide such information to:
- any agent, contractor or third-party service provider providing services to us in connection with the operation of our business;
- any agent authorized by us to process personal data of our customers;
- auditors, consultants or legal counsel of our company;
- any person who owes a duty of confidentiality to our company.
3. Direct Marketing
Subject to obtaining your consent, we intend to use your personal data including first name, last name, address, telephone number, mobile number and email for direct marketing purpose through post, email, phone, fax or SMS in relation to:
- our gas products and electrical appliances and such services in relation thereto
- our activities, offers, news and gift redemption;
- our Membership programs.
We may transfer and disclose your personal data to such party(ies) as mentioned in paragraph 2 above.
If you do not wish us to use and/or transfer your personal data to other party(ies) for direct marketing, you may exercise your opt-out right by emailing our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unsubscribe” as the email subject.
4. Data Security
Your personal data will be securely kept in our system and only authorized staff with proper training will have access to such personal data. We will also ensure our staff to handle personal data with the highest standards of security and confidentiality.
5. Data Access and Correction
For the attention of: Data Protection Officer